The thing is it messes up my schedule. Before I would've had my chemo the week before my Author/Reader event on August 1-4. Now I am scheduled to have it the same week. I can't have it during the week when Tom and I will travel to Shipshewana. I'll see what happens next week and have to make a decision. I need to order my books soon. On August 2, we can sell our books. It is stressing me out and probably not a good time for me to try to go, but I have already paid for an Amish dinner, a buggy ride, and a play. All of these things will be wonderful if I feel well enough to go.