Marianne Arkins gave me the “Creative Writer Blogger Award.” Check out Marianne’s blog for a chance to win her giveaway on the 22nd!
Here are the rules: I tell either six truths and one lie, or six lies and one truth about myself, and you get to figure out which, and leave a fun or silly comment. Feel free to try to figure out which is which!! Everyone is offering a prize, so I will, too:
One person who comments on this post between now and Monday will get the eBook of their choice from Samhain Publishing or Desert Breeze (mine are available at both publishers) or a $5 GC to Amazon.com or BN.com (for those of you with Kindles and Nooks). The drawing will be held 5/24 in the early morning, and I’ll announce it on my blog that day.
First, let me nominate seven other authors for this honor:
Now on to my truths and lies:
1. I was a carhop at a root beer stand.
2. I worked in a bar for a short time during college.
3. I was Rosalind in the OSU production of Shakespeare’s play, As You Like It.
4. My dummy Chris and I entertained my family with my ventriloquism act.
5. My friend, Rosemary and I hitchhiked home from college.
6. While at the Gettysburg Battlefield, I fell, hurt my arm and went to the hospital. (No, not during the actual battle. I’m not that OLD. lol My senior class went there for the class trip.)
7. I wanted to attend Bowling Green State University.